Using the new Arduino IDE for ESP8266 and found bugs, report them here

Moderator: igrr

By Torteski
#24181 Hi all,
I'm having problems with the RCswitch library. The ReceiveDemos work on Arduino 1.6.1 but I can't get them to work with 1.6.4 or 1.6.5. Does anyone have a solution for this?
I've read somewhere on this forum that it has something to do with attachInterrupt being changed.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you
By gerardwr
Torteski wrote:Hi all,
I'm having problems with the RCswitch library. The ReceiveDemos work on Arduino 1.6.1 but I can't get them to work with 1.6.4 or 1.6.5. Does anyone have a solution for this?
I've read somewhere on this forum that it has something to do with attachInterrupt being changed.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you

In earlier releases this did not work for me either. Today I installed the latest Stable ESP8266-Arduino and now the example ReceiveDemo_simple works.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Tawhiz20
gerardwr wrote:In earlier releases this did not work for me either. Today I installed the latest Stable ESP8266-Arduino and now the example ReceiveDemo_simple works.

I am working with 1.6.6 but I can't get it to work... an attached led (to the receiver) lights up (about the same as the led from the remote control) but the program does not signal anything (but a lot of warnings during compilation).
I attached my receiver(5v) with a voltage divider to IO2 and changed the code to "attachinterrupt(2.."

Can you post your code?
THNX