Chat freely about anything...

By Shubham Jain
#31515 Hello,

This is in continuation to my post from
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4326&p=31478&e=31478

It was a wrong place may be. So posting my followup here.

1). I replaced my latest Espressif SDK include path by the path of sdk include of the Arduino ESP package.
C:\Users\Shubham\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\1.6.5-947-g39819f0\tools\sdk\include

Then it got compiled successfully, but failed on combining or linking the following way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
'Finished building: D:/Nascent/eclipseArduino/workspace/Test1/Release/arduino.ar'
' '
'Starting combiner'
"C:\Users\Shubham\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\tools\xtensa-lx106-elf-gcc\1.20.0-26-gb404fb9/bin/xtensa-lx106-elf-gcc" -g -Os -nostdlib -Wl,--no-check-sections -u call_user_start -Wl,-static "-L/tools/sdk/lib" "-L/tools/sdk/ld" "-Teagle.flash.512k.ld" -Wl,-wrap,system_restart_local -Wl,-wrap,register_chipv6_phy -o "D:/Nascent/eclipseArduino/workspace/Test1/Release/Test1.elf" -Wl,--start-group ./Test1.cpp.o D:/Nascent/eclipseArduino/workspace/Test1/Release/arduino.ar "D:/Nascent/eclipseArduino/workspace/Test1/Release/arduino.ar" -lm -lgcc -lhal -lphy -lnet80211 -llwip -lwpa -lmain -lpp -lsmartconfig -lwps -lcrypto -Wl,--end-group "-LD:/Nascent/eclipseArduino/workspace/Test1/Release"
c:/users/shubham/appdata/roaming/arduino15/packages/esp8266/tools/xtensa-lx106-elf-gcc/1.20.0-26-gb404fb9/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-lx106-elf/4.8.2/../../../../xtensa-lx106-elf/bin/ld.exe: cannot open linker script file eagle.flash.512k.ld: No such file or directory
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
makefile:80: recipe for target 'Test1.elf' failed
mingw32-make: *** [Test1.elf] Error 1

17:28:56 Build Finished (took 10s.719ms)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
What should I do?

2). That aside, as the uint32_t and int32_t have become long from int in the latest sdk from Espressif. How should I use the latest sdk with the eclipseArduino I am using (as shown in my previous post)?

Please reply.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Shubham Jain
By lakid
#31632 So I'm guessing your arduinoeclipse environment is unhappy...your best bet is to make sure you preferences are correct, at both the workspace and project level. I'd also change them to a different version of the arduino executable and board selection...apply changes each time.
Then go back and select the correct arduino executable and board and again, reapply the changes.
If that doesn't work, i'd head over to the arduino forums, where there is a dedicated thread to the arduinoeclipse tool..you might find an answer there