Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By mbeckwith
#42450 Hello Everyone,

I apologize if this has already been covered but I was unable to find an answer using search terms. I flashed my chip with the basic WIFIaccespoint sketch. I am now unable to change the ssid and password from the values I set during the initial flash. I have been able to upload brand new code to the chip, but the ssid and password remain the same no matter what I try. I have read that the chip stores these values in a separate location. How do I change these values using the Arduino IDE? If it is not possible using the Arduino IDE, please let me know what tools I need to use. Thank you everyone in advance, and I look forward to sharing my knowledge with other just as soon as I master this little chip!
By xtal
#43514 I just changed a ESP8266 sketch to act as AP and STA , I need to change the 192.168.4.1 to other address, I have found a couple of procedures that did not work,, ie can't get the code to compile, probably missing needed define.

Where is the 192.168.4.1 in the source code , I have no problem changing it there.....