Chat freely about anything...

By assasinsareus
#926 Hello,

I have gotten quite far with developing a working ESP8266 component for Flowcode 6. I can create an AP or connect to an existing AP and I can request data from a server which all works really well.

The problems come when I try to call the AT+CIPSERVER command. Every time I just get the Error message returned.

AT+CIPSERVER=1,80
ERROR

Has anyone had success with this function at all? If so could you link me to some known working code so I can look to see what I'm doing wrong.

I did find one example already where the guy said it worked but was cutting out and then suddenly stopped working all together.

Maybe the stock firmware is currently too immature, i'm currently using firmware version "00150900".
By assasinsareus
#935 Found the answer you need to set the multiplex to multiple mode and then the server command works correctly.

So added this before the AT+CIPSERVER command.

AT+CIPMUX=1

And when I close the server I add in the following to allow all the client mode code to continue to function.

AT+CIPMUX=0

Think I'm fully up and running now :)

Flowcode component discussion and demo code is now available from MatrixTSL forums.

Cheers Ben.
By RichardS
#977 Check out viewforum.php?f=14 for a new group to create a better AT+ experience :-)

Richard.