A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By Iacopo Er
#91184 Hi,

I would like to share with you my contribution to the world of ESP8266. This project provided a new interface for notifications using the idea of Ubiquitous Computing in smart home system.

It is designed for all type of sensor and shows the notification in a passive way with an RGB Wi-Fi bulb. In this case, the bulb is related to a temperature sensor and the notification is about how much cold or hotter the house is.

The thermostat system it is built using low-cost components and an Open Source platforms to make it reproduced by everyone.

I have realized a 3D print case and a guide to replicate the Idea.

Here is possible to find my GitHub repo with all the code and a guide to extend o replicate all the experiments.
https://github.com/iacopoerpichini/passiveThermostatNotifier

The diagram of the circuit implemented in the 3D case is this:

Feel free to share the project or comment on GitHub maybe rate it whit a star.

Currently some parts of the documentation are in progress but the uploaded project is already functional, there are also files for 3D printing.

Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.