A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By steviemk2
#4803 To avoid the switching between some Serial-Terminal for testing the ESP8266 firmware and some flash programming tool, i made my own little win program, which incorporates these two tasks in one exe.
If RTS and DTR of the USB2UART Bridge are connected correctly via 2 diodes (See schematic in zip), it enters bootmode automatically, programs the flash and resets the esp8266 automatically after programming.
It's not perfect, but it speeds up the programming cycle, at least for me, quite a bit...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By wlr2
#8051 I tried this tonight on one of my modules and it worked great. I tried to flash the second one (identical unit) and it went through the process of flashing, but now I only get a single string of garbage in the terminal when I reset the board. I have tried all of the combinations of baud rates and still get jack diddly squat.
I'm using a rev 1 board. (8 pin)
Any Ideas?