Questions with regards to ESP8266 Basic and hardware interfacing and control via Basic commands

Moderator: Mmiscool

By forlotto
#51865 Here is the pinout of the esp32 going to be hitting the market soon enough I hear by some time in august at the latest. Look at all those GPIO's the DAC's PWM's has bluetooth and wifi more memory etc....

Give it a couple of years and who knows we may be seeing ESP32basic yey!

But for now it is a game of wait the bluetooth will enable bluetooth controls I don't know what bluetooth version but either way very cool while if I recall correctly the bluetooth standard is very hackable so I likely would not be using bluetooth on a door lock or something like that.

Although when I think of it Intel 2006 and later has some chip managment software that allows potential back doors right into your PC yey! lets put DRM on hardware so it can be hacked same with AMD 2013 and later! Nothing like such a thing that could be fully exploited to take advantage of every dang forsaken computer in the us to mine some type of cryptocurrency or carry out a massive ddos attack I think this is why those there sys admins stick to their old thick heavy laptops well that and likely the comport so they can configure their routers over serial terminal I suppose.

Anyways I really wish chip makers would get rid of this chip management drm crap or whatever it is and I wish mainboard makers would bring back parallel DB25 ports along with serial ports all full fledged so you don't have to continue to purchase them as addons. I realize usb3.1 is sweet and fast and everything else but the old tech is important as well for some folks and personally I miss my com port and parallel port made life rather simple.

errrr but now I am rambling:

Below is the pinout:

ESP32_Pinout_a1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.