ESP8266 Webserver Project

Moderator: Sprite_tm

By tve
#20995 Thanks for the note. I'll check out what happens when hitting f5.

WRT AP+STA, it's not designed to operate in this mode and hence I'm not planning to save that setting. The AP mode is just there for config purposes. Note that when AP is active it never goes into power save mode. If you want to keep it in AP mode, please modify the firmware yourself :-).
By kriegste
tve wrote:Ouch, yes, now that you say it I remember. Can you pinpoint the exact location so I can document it?

/esp_iot_sdk_v1.1.2/include/c_types.h
line 11

A quick question: Is it true that echo is enabled on uart0? My µC seems to see its own output, at least the \n and my program gets irritated by that. Is it possible to turn echo off? If so, how?

Edit: No, it's the debug messages that irritate it! I thought there were no uart debug messages anymore since they get displayed by the webserver....
By alpargata123
#21049 I've just installed this firmware and it looks great. I've been ussing it for a couple of hours and no problems found at least for what i'm using it.
It just would be perfect for me if I could select an static IP for the STA connection... Is that possible? I'm not to expert to modify your firmware but I can try...

Thanks a lot. :)