Post links and attach files for documentation here, also chat about these docs freely

By 0x6e
#20093 Hey,
as a getting-to-know-my-ESP-12 exercise I copied up the RTC Example from the SDK Programming Guide appendix (section 8.2). I thought it might be useful to others so I put it up on git hub: https://github.com/0x6e/ESP8266-RTC-Example

The key issue I had a problem with was getting the os_printf functions not to send gobbledygook through the serial. I thought at first it was because I wasn't using a logic level converter. It turned out I needed to add the uart_init function and crucially, the driver/uart* files from the IoT Demo to my project to get it to work properly. Is this normal? Should I be able to just compile against the driver stuff as a library that I can't find? I wonder if it's because I did a separated toolchain build.

Anyway, I hope this is useful to some one.
Have fun.
By casnova
#20112 Thanks, in advance, for any info.
Very interesting thanks for sharing. :D :D

คาสิโนออนไลน์ ในรูปแบบใหม่ล่าสุดจาก ปอยเปต คาสิโน รีสอร์ท ได้ที่นี่ royal1688
By cal
#20118 Moin,

I didn't know and didn't checked what the sdk libraries all contain. (".a" files)
But you can check that for yourself using the "xtensa-...-nm" tool.
nm can be used to show the symbols defined and referenced in some object file or library.
The defined function symbols you would care about about will be marked with " T ".
I would execute nm on all the library files and look for all lines containing "uart" ignoring case.
Searching in header files of sdk may be also useful.
Brute force text search in all files:
Code: Select allgrep -ri uart ‹base-dir-of-sdk›

If you find stuff you can use those names to search in the internet.

Cal