Post links and attach files for documentation here, also chat about these docs freely

By rsckl
#35580 Is it just me or is the link wrong? When I try to download the December version I always get a PDF which's title states "October"

Besides this... great book! One of the first actions in each month is to check what updates are in.

Kind regards
Ralf
By kolban
#35587 Sorry Ralf,
I messed up. The content of the book IS December ... but I failed to replace the front cover image before making the PDF. Rookie mistake. Unfortunately, I am travelling this week and don't want to attempt to fix from my laptop as I'll just make matters worse. Over the weekend I'll replace the PDF with a version with the correct cover page. The good news though ... is that the content is the latest.... however many thanks for pointing it out.

As an aside ... with the release of the Pi Zero, I'm turning most of my attention now to a similar set of notes for Pi programming. I hope to have that available by March or April ... it will again be free and updated at the same rate. I'll also rework the existing ESP8266 materials when we get ESP32s and start learning about them.

Updated 2015-12-04 - Front page now corrected with December book image

Neil
Last edited by kolban on Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.